Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wow! That Was WAY Easier Than I Thought It Would Be...

Well, I had my appointment at the clinic today and learned how to give myself a shot. It was SO much easier than I was anticipating. I wasn't hugely worried, but I had some concern from instructions I saw from other people about the angle, watching for flash (what? where?). Anyway, it was so much easier than all of that... I'm doing mine IM, which is maybe part of the reason why it's so easy. Who knows...

I was really impressed with the clinic and doctor. He seemed the most knowledgeble person on thyroid disease that I've run across since moving here. Surprise bonus! Their version of the CHG protocol doesn't include the loading days or the melba toast. I'm not too worried about that I guess. I'll see if I get crazy hungry, but even if I do, it will only be a day or two. I can manage that.

Tomorrow it will be official. I've got all my stuff and Baby I'm Ready To Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment