Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm going to give this a shot (no pun intended)

Well. The pun is funny anyway. I'm biting the bullet and I'm going to give the protocol a shot. I first heard about it a few weeks ago, and I've been researching it while hemming and hawing ever since. It seems to me that the critics are largely those who have not tried it, while I haven't seen much negative feedback from those who have actually given it a real try.

I'm a bit nervous about it because I have other health issues (vitamin deficiencies, plus I have no thyroid...). That's why I'm chosing to do this through an actual clinic. Plus, I really feel that I don't know what I'm doing at this point. :P I have an appointment at the clinic tomorrow. Maybe that means I start tomorrow. I'm not sure yet how this will work.... Wish me luck though. I plan to be a very good girl and NOT CHEAT! How will I do that, you ask? Well... I plan to toss out everything in the house that isn't on the diet. I'm sure it will also help that I'm single with no kids. There won't be many opportunities for people to sabotage me, so I guess if I screw up, I"ll truly have no one to blame but myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment